sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009

Electronic king inc, the ebay scam

I have recently bougth from electronic king inc seller on ebay, the shipping took forever and i received a macbook pro 13 mb991ll/a model with the bottom of it with some bents, and the side of the screen and body damaged!

Entering in contact with the seller i received fast replyes, he sayd that shipped to meu another one, brand new, sealed in the box, but, more than a week has passed and he says that he cant pass me the tracking number for usps express because is waiting for their shipping department to update their system!

Yesterday he contacted me, wanting me to take of or change the negative feedback that i gave him in ebay, that he will ship the macbook and will refund me some of the money payd, when i sayd no, i need the tracking number and/or the refund to do this he simply stopped to reply my emails,

Well, this blog is for us to share problems with this seller, that tries to buy our feedback before arrival alegating that will upgrade the shipping, this is a lie!

soon i will update here with the email we changed,

Thanks for visitating,

Sergio

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário